Welcome to Business Credit Magazine
Published nine times a year, Business Credit magazine serves those responsible for extending business and trade credit and overseeing risk management for their companies. With dedicated staff writers and expert contributors, the magazine will keep you up-to-date on cutting-edge trends and important legislative, bankruptcy, business ethics, trade finance, asset protection, benchmarking and scoring issues—the credit issues that affect the way you do business. Whatever you’re searching for in the world of credit, Business Credit magazine is where you’ll find it.
Each issue contains:
- Information about educational events designed specifically for the business credit community
- Features on topics such as technology, outsourcing, software, credit and the Internet, and credit analysis and risk management
- Coverage of state lien law issues
- International articles, including a “Hot Spots” column highlighting a different country each month
- In-depth analysis of legal issues that affect your profession written by the legal professionals that practice them.
Share your knowledge with fellow credit professionals or potential clients. Business Credit accepts by-lined articles of 1,200-2,200 words. Longer articles may be separated into parts to appear in successive issues. Articles can be on any topic relevant to the credit profession, but may not advertise or promote a specific product. Check out our Editorial Calendar to see which issue may best fit your expertise.
Our readers are board chair, presidents, vice presidents, treasurers, controllers, managers and assistants; responsible for asset management programs—including accounts receivable investments, domestic and foreign finance programs, cash flow, inventory control, financial reporting, acquisitions, merger analysis and debt-equity financing.
We reach over 16,000 financial executives who affect company decisions everyday.