We sponsor a series of executive educational courses designed to support your increasing needs.
These programs are excellent sources of targeted, credit-specific professional education which enhance the on-the-job performance of credit department personnel at all career stages. These courses are offered annually at our national headquarters in Maryland and/or at our annual convention. These courses support the Certification Program course requirements. Click below to learn more.
October 16-20, 2023
Financial Statement Analysis 2: Credit and Risk Assessment
November 6-9, 2023
- General Information
- Financial Statement Analysis 1
- Financial Statement Analysis 2: Credit and Risk Assessment
- Business Credit Principles
- All courses are held at our national headquarters in Columbia, Maryland.
- Relaxed learning environment.
- Outstanding instructors.
- Complete a Certification Program requirement in one week.
Show Events (2)
|10/16/23 - 10/20/23||Business Credit Principles||NACM National Headquarters||Certification Courses|
|11/06/23 - 11/09/23||Financial Statement Analysis 2: Credit & Risk Assessment||NACM National Headquarters||Certification Courses|