Credit & Risk Management Today: Technology
- Thu, September 17, 2020, 09:00 - 10:30
Cost: Members: FREE
Non-Members: $75 each / $100 for both
Registration Includes: One telephone and web connection at one physical location
US: 9:00am – 10:30am ET
About the Online Workshop
Save the dates for FCIB’s autumn online workshops—free registration for FCIB members. Sign up for one or both. The first day will focus on organizations and processes, while the second day will discuss the tools credit departments can use.
These workshops are an excellent opportunity for credit managers to learn from each other about how they have adapted to the new normal. Our highly experienced panel of speakers will share their best practices for managing the big issues and challenges affecting credit and global risk today.
The 15 September workshop will consider:
- How the pandemic has affected credit policies and procedures.
- How interactions with customers have changed and evolved.
- How credit professionals are managing the credit risk landscape and the issues they are facing.
- Future challenges based on lessons learned over the past few months.
The 17 September workshop will look at:
- Automated processes for the order to cash OTC cycle using artificial intelligence and robotics.
- The overall effects of digitalization and where we go from here.
- Transforming credit teams: Is working from home a viable way forward? How has technology accommodated this?
FCIB’s panel of speakers come from a variety of credit management backgrounds, including the pharma, chemicals, metals and electronics sectors.
Note: FCIB members gain iCEU points, which count towards their ICCE designation. Nonmembers can register for either workshop for $75 each or $100 for both.
Instructions to join the Webinar will be sent to the main registrant's email address the day before. Remember! please log-in at least 15 minutes prior to the webinar commencing to ensure ample time for technical assistance if needed.