Export Credit Management in 2020: How to Keep Selling Internationally
- Mon, July 13, 2020, 03:00 - 04:00
Cost: Members: $95
Registration Includes: One telephone and web connection at one physical location
US: 3:00pm – 4:00pm ET
About the Webinar
Demand for credit was growing around the world even before the coronavirus outbreak. You need to offer competitive payment terms to do business abroad. How much credit should you extend to customers in other countries? What terms should you offer? When will you get paid? Who will finance your receivables? This presentation will explore credit conditions in key export markets and provide tips and techniques for managing international credit in 2020 and beyond.
- Global demand for trade credit evolved rapidly in Q2 2020
- Credit conditions in major overseas markets for U.S. exports
- How to evaluate the creditworthiness of international customers
- Don’t allow coronavirus excuses to mask other credit problems
- Export credit insurance from insurance companies and EXIM Bank
- Manage international credit as the economy enters a “new normal”
About the Speaker
Gary Mendell is president of Meridian Finance Group, a company providing credit, insurance and trade finance tools that companies use to expand their U.S. and international sales. A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania in 1976, Gary has over 40 years of experience in domestic and international sales, distribution, credit and finance. Prior to Meridian Finance Group, he held positions managing U.S. and export business development for companies in the pharmaceutical, aerospace and plastics industries. Gary has received the President’s “E” Award and currently serves on the federal government’s Trade Finance Advisory Council.
Instructions to join the Webinar will be sent to the main registrant's email address the day before. Remember! please log-in at least 15 minutes prior to the webinar commencing to ensure ample time for technical assistance if needed.