Early Pay Financing
- Tue, February 21, 2017, 11:00 - 11:00
Cost: Members: $95
Registration Includes: One telephone and web connection at one physical location
US: 11AM ET, 8AM PT, GMT -05:00
About the Webinar
Middle market companies’ OEM and large customers use a variety of techniques to accelerate payment of invoices, i.e., supply chain finance, dynamic discounting and single or multiple invoice finance options, etc. Join David Gustin of Global Business Intelligence as he shares the results of his recent survey and research into middle market companies use of “early pay” finance techniques.
The webinar will discuss and explore:
- How many middle market companies are offered and use early pay finance options?
- If they are not currently using early pay options, do middle market companies envision using them in the next 5 years?
- As early pay finance is offered more often to middle market companies, will it partially displace traditional sources of working capital (bank working capital lines, ABL facilities, factoring)?
- The trend of large companies using some form of P2P, AP automation and eProcurement solutions combined with finance technique like SCF or Dynamic Discounting.
About the Speaker
David Gustin, president of Global Business Intelligence
David Gustin provides research and advice about global trade, financial supply chain and alternative business finance matters to companies, vendors and financial companies. He is also the cofounder and editor of Trade Financing Matters, which covers trade credit and business finance issues.
Instructions to join the Webinar will be sent to the main registrant's email address the day before. Remember! please log-in at least 15 minutes prior to the webinar commencing to ensure ample time for technical assistance if needed.
Participants earn 1 Education and 1 Participation Point towards the International Certified Credit Executive (ICCE) certification/recertification.