The Softer Side of Credit Management: The Importance of Soft Skills in An Analytical-Driven World
- Tue, May 25, 2021, 11:00 - 12:00
Cost: Members: $95
Registration Includes: One telephone and web connection at one physical location
US: 11:00am – 12:00am ET
*Please remember the time zone differences if you are not on the East Coast.*
By participating in this webinar, you will have the opportunity to take a short quiz after the live event to earn CEUs toward your certification/recertification.
About the Webinar
This presentation will cover the importance of soft skills in a credit-focused environment and provide guidance on key competencies for success in your current role.
Join Johnson Controls’ Craig Simpkins as he offers tips on how you can use soft skills to grow and develop within your organization. He’ll discuss best practices regarding:
- Texting & Email
- Time Management
- Public Speaking & Communicating Effectively
- Negotiating & Influencing
In addition, Craig will share case studies and provide recommendations on how each scenario should be managed.
- Overview of soft skills in the workplace
- The evolution & importance of soft skills
- Ways to improve upon these skills
- How to use soft skills to grow and develop in your career
- Tools available to develop and improve soft skills
About the Speaker
Instructions to join the Webinar will be sent to the main registrant's email address the day before.
Remember! please log-in at least 15 minutes prior to the webinar commencing to ensure ample time for technical assistance if needed.