We sponsor a series of executive educational courses designed to support your increasing needs.
These programs are excellent sources of targeted, credit-specific professional education which enhance the on-the-job performance of credit department personnel at all career stages. These courses are offered annually at our national headquarters in Maryland and/or at our annual convention. These courses support the Certification Program course requirements. Click below to learn more.
- General Information
- Financial Statement Analysis 1
- Financial Statement Analysis 2: Credit and Risk Assessment
- Business Credit Principles
- All courses are held at our national headquarters in Columbia, Maryland.
- Relaxed learning environment.
- Outstanding instructors.
- Complete a Certification Program requirement in one week.
Certificate Sessions at NACM’s 128th Credit Congress
Caesars Palace | Las Vegas, NV
Show Events (2)
|06/08/24 - 06/12/24||Business Credit Principles||Credit Congress 2024||Certification Courses|
|06/08/24 - 06/12/24||Financial Statement Analysis 2: Credit & Risk Assessment||Credit Congress 2024||Certification Courses|