The “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act” (TCJA) and The Credit Manager
- Mon, March 19, 2018, 03:00
Cost: Members: $95
US: 3:00pm ET
About the Webinar
Attend this proactive webinar and gain an understanding of the impact on your customers from the recently passed “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act” (TCJA).
The session will begin with a brief overview of the personal 1040 federal tax return (including schedules and K-1 forms) and the business tax returns for a C corporation, S corporation, and Partnership (LLC).
This will be followed by an in depth look at the new “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act” (TCJA) and how it affects the typical business and business owner. This will include significant changes to the tax code including the following:
- Corporate tax rate changes
- New business pass-through deduction
- Depreciation deduction amounts including Section 179 and Bonus Depreciation
- Capital gains rates
- Net operating losses (NOL)
- Alternative minimum tax (AMT)
- Retirement planning
- Health savings accounts (HSAs)
- Federal estate tax exemption
This webinar is a must for all Credit Managers that desire an understanding of the significant impact of the TCJA on their clients.
About the Speaker
David Osburn, CCRA