General Terms and Conditions in International Contracts
- Thu, September 20, 2018, 10:00
Cost: Members: $95
US: 10:00am ET
About the Webinar
Negotiating and drafting international contracts can be challenging. Attend this webinar and learn about the general terms and conditions in commercial transactions. Having a better understanding will help minimize creditors risk of nonpayment and strengthen their legal status in the event of a dispute.
This webinar will focus on the following topics:
- How to use terms and conditions
- Constructing the official language of terms and conditions
- Designating the official clauses and their importance
- Dispute resolution, arbitration and other clauses
About the Speaker
Zijad Jusic, Bierens Group
Zijad Jusic joined Bierens in 2007 and regularly gives workshops, seminars and in-house presentations on drafting contracts, doing business abroad, debt collection in the Netherlands and in Europe, and the use and content of terms and conditions in international commercial transactions.