Leadership Webinar Series: Your Personal Brand
- Thu, October 25, 2018, 10:00
Registration Includes: One telephone and web connection at one physical location
US: 10:00am ET
About the Webinar
In this hands-on webinar, you will learn how to make a better, more enduring impression within your industry. Critical communication skills that define your personal brand are essential. We will also highlight how these principles can be leveraged broadly across your organization to create effective advocates for your company brand.
This personal branding workshop is designed for managers and C-suite executives, who want their expertise and influence to be more credible, authentic and effective.
Highlights and takeaways from this personal branding workshop include:
- An introduction into personal branding and why it’s so important for your career and the success of your company.
- How to create a personal branding strategy to help your expertise standout in your niche.
- What you need to do to establish your professional purpose and create a personal branding statement.
- A comprehensive overview of LinkedIn and other social platforms including real-time profile optimization and networking.
- Tools overview—what tools you can use to help create, establish and measure your personal brand.
- How to establish a communication cadence and success measurement framework to keep your personal brand on track.
About the Speaker
Rick Hernandez, Principal, Syntesis Global LLC
Rick Hernandez offers a combined 20 years of Executive Coaching, Leadership Development and Career Transition Services to executive teams committed to personal and organizational transformation. Rick has trained and coached all-leveled executives from Fortune 50/100/500 organizations, such as The Walt Disney Company, NASA's Space Shuttle Mission Engine Program and Chase Manhattan, to Dole Foods, Amgen and Intel, to name a few. He has designed and launched key business and culture-specific initiatives that increase leadership influence, break down silos, improve interpersonal communications and increase accountability, as expressed through his signature, “Conscious Leadership”® principles.
Instructions to join the Webinar will be sent to the main registrant's email address the day before. Remember: Please log-in at least 15 minutes prior to the webinar commencing to ensure ample time for technical assistance if needed.